We uphold our zero tolerance commitment against corruption in all of its forms in our business guidelines. For such purpose, we apply, monitor, disclose and continuously improve our Integrity Program, containing a set of actions, mechanisms, processes and procedures through we could manage risks, promote integrity, supervise and control our activities, in order to prevent, detect and eventually correct irregularities and illegal acts, thus ensuring that our businesses are:
- Compliant with the laws of each of the countries in which we operate
- Compliant with anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing laws
- Compliant with good market practices
- Bound by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights for Children and Youth, and the Women’s Empowerment Principles
See our Code of conduct
Business partners: we extend our values and principles
We have a firm commitment to analyze, investigate and respond
Should a related party wish to report an actual or suspected event of an irregular, illicit, unethical or tainted nature, such party may do so anonymously and confidentially through our Ethics Line.
The Ethics Line is managed by an independent third party, and we have a firm commitment to analyze, investigate and respond to all cases reported.
The ethics line is not the appropriate channel for submitting queries or reporting issues related to products or services. Such queries or reports must be channeled through:
Customer Support Center 0800-444-6872
Supplier Support Center 0810-444-7789
The Ethics Committee leads, designs, monitors, controls and manages the Integrity Program. In addition, it advises, provides guidance and clears doubts while strengthening ethics, transparency and integrity.
We believe that only ethical, honest and transparent businesses can be sustainable businesses.
How We Protect You
In your interaction with the Ethics Line, we offer you:
- Accessibility – multiple ways to contact us 24 hours a day
- Management by an independent, impartial third party
- Commitment to investigate and respond to all complaints
- Assistance and specialized containment for cases of gender violence – Diversity Advisor